Full Service Electrical Contractors
Summer Rain’s comprehensive electrical contracting department provides service you can trust.
From troubleshooting the most complex commercial problems to providing simple fixes around your home, we can attend to all inside and outside electrical work, including construction wiring, renovations or additions, and smart home solutions. We have a bucket truck for higher elevations, so we can service your hard-to-reach electrical problems, or alternatively, dig underground if necessary.
Regardless of your need, our licensed and insured electricians have over 30 years’ experience and will work to provide quality service to all our customers. See below for some of the other services we provide for our residential, commercial and retail spaces.
Here are just a few examples of how we can connect your home:
- Our electricians can take care of everything from the installation of Nest and Ring products to Lutron whole-home automation.
- We install smart home technologies that allow you to control your lights, thermostat and multimedia systems with a remote, your mobile phone or even your smartwatch!
- Our Geofence technology allows you to turn on your interior or exterior lights as you get close to home for a safe and secure feeling.
Our traditional electrical services are extensive:
- All high and low voltage wiring
- Electrical troubleshooting and resolving code violations
- Exhaust fan, fire detector and ceiling fan installations
- Generators (permanent & portable connections)
- Wiring for automatic gates
- Electrical service upgrades
Let us help you illuminate your space. We can address:
- All indoor and outdoor lighting
- Dimmers installed or replaced
- Facade lighting, sign wiring and repairs
- LED conversions
- Maintenance of interior building, security lighting and parking lot lighting including exits and emergency lights
We understand the challenges of older spaces.
- We can retrofit many of our solutions to help them work safely and efficiently in your home.
- These fixes may include adding lights or outlets in places you have always wanted or upgrading lighting controls that may no longer be supported.