Summer Rain is committed to making a difference in the communities where we live and work.
We are proud to say that we have been supporting our communities since we first began in 1981.
Here are just a few of the services we actively support:
- Ronald McDonald House
- Boy Scouts of America
- Girl Scouts
- The Junior League
- The Red Cross
- Little League Baseball
- Boys & Girls Club of America
- Greenwich Youth Football League
- Coalition against Domestic Violence
- Greenwich Chamber of Commerce
- Veterans Appreciation Council
- Breast Cancer Alliance
- Youth I.N.C.
- Greenwich Lions Club
- Adopt A Dog
- Audubon of Greenwich
- Silver Shield Association
Click here to view our full list of charitable donations & sponsorships as well as our donations of installations of systems & services.
Read more about Summer Rain's community service in this Greenwich Magazine article.